Postgraduate study abroad to improve knowledge and professional qualifications has not become increasingly popular. With the most modern educational environment in the world, the diversity of training programs and abundant scholarships, the US is always an ideal destination on the journey of conquering knowledge of international students.
The American Postgraduate Education System
In the US, there are a variety of graduate programs such as: Master of Business Administration, Master of Science, Master of Research, Doctor of Science, Education and Postdoctoral Research.
And most of these training programs have great value scholarships for international students.
- Master’s degree program (Master)
Graduate programs are usually administered by a separate department of the University or have its own graduate school. To be admitted to graduate school, applicants need to have GRE (Graduate Record Examination) or GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) scores for business schools, management and most other fields and specific criteria for those industry is highly specific.
- Doctoral Program (PhD)
A master’s degree is usually an entry requirement for doctoral programs, however, many schools do not.
Doctoral programs typically last at least 4 years of study. For international students, it can be up to five or six years. To graduate and earn a doctoral degree, a student must have at least 1 or 2 research papers that are recognized and published by experts.
- Postdoctoral Research
PhD students must produce many quality research articles and be recognized by experts in specialized journals. This will greatly support the process of applying to become a full-time lecturer at prestigious universities and colleges. Most of the PhD students receive financial support from the school or related organizations and companies.
Attractive graduate study abroad scholarship programs in the US in 2021
Full Scholarship GHC, Bachelor and Lecturer, AnitaB Foundation, USA, 2021
- Level of Study: The scholarship is open to undergraduates, graduate students, and faculty.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for unlimited fields such as computer science, computer engineering or an engineering related discipline such as electrical engineering, human-computer interaction, mathematics , physics or management information systems.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships for students and faculty include:
- Personal subscription for the Three-Day Celebration.
- The scholarships cover registration fees, travel, hotel and meal costs.
AACE International Scholarship
The AACE Council of International Education is currently supporting applications for the AACE International Scholarship Program. The scholarship is open to US, Canadian and international students pursuing a program related to cost specialist/expense management.
The AACE Board of Education is responsible for approving the Association’s educational standards and approving disbursements for instruction.
- Level: Bachelor and Postgraduate
- Scholarship subject: Construction / Construction Management, Business Administration, Engineering (including Agricultural Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Engineering) Manufacturing, Mechanical, Mining Engineering and Electrical Engineering), Quantity Surveying.
- Scholarship Award: Up to $2,500 per year, non-renewable.
- Number of Scholarships: Various amount
- The scholarship can be taken in the USA
International Cultural Service Program (ICSP) Scholarship, University of Oregon, USA, 2021
The University of Oregon is a leading public research university located in Eugene, Oregon, founded in 1876. The university has been recognized by the Carnegie Classification as “research active and has 19 centers and institutes. assist.”
Scholarship Award: Selected ICSP students will receive a tuition fee waiver of 0 to 15 credits per term. The amount of scholarships will be maintained equally each term.
Nationality: Scholarships for international students
The scholarship can be taken in the US
ADB/JSP Postgraduate Full Scholarship for applicants from developing countries
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) award 150 graduate scholarships for one year of study in economics, management, science and technology, and related disciplines. related to other socio-economic development at many universities around the world, including universities in the US.
- Degree Level: Postgraduate, Master, Doctorate (PhD)
- IELTS Requirements: 6.5
- Scholarship Worth: Full, Monthly stipend
- Deadline: August 31, 2019
Fullbright Master’s Scholarship 2021
Fulbright Scholarship Program for a Master’s Degree in the US for the academic year 2019-2020. The scholarship covers full tuition fees, a monthly stipend, round-trip airfare to the US, and health insurance.
Subjects participating in the program: Vietnamese citizens, university graduates, have at least two years of experience from university graduation to the time of application, have a minimum TOEFL iBT score of 79 points IELTS 6.5 still worth using.
The Fulbright Program encourages humanities and social sciences such as American Studies, education, communications, journalism, international relations, social work, public policy, economics, business, and health community, library, public administration, public policy, English teaching, research on gender and women, etc.
MBA Scholarship, Cox School of Commerce (SMU cox)
SMU Cox University will award a limited number of scholarships to qualified applicants. The Master of Business Administration Scholarship for Managers (EMBA) starts with the upcoming EMBA team (class of 2020).
- Degree: Master
- Major: Executive Business Administration (EMBA)
- Audience: International students
- Scholarship Award: The maximum scholarship value is $7500 and will be awarded in three installments ($2500 per term). The minimum scholarship value is $5000 and will be awarded in two parts ($2500 per term).
Conditions for applying for a scholarship to study in the US at graduate level
- Plan to prepare self-efficacy profile:
- Achieve a minimum GPA of 7.0
- Minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or TOEFL iBT 79
- Exceeded the standard SAT/GRE/GMAT of schools
- Must have at least 2 years of work experience: For full scholarship programs, at the same time, you can only apply the right industry you are working to apply for a scholarship.
Letters of recommendation: thanks to people with high degrees and positions, your cover letter has weight.
In addition, candidates also need to spend time participating in extracurricular activities and invest time in making a good essay, which will be a huge plus for the scholarship application.